We welcome and encourage open discussion on Old Town Christian Outreach Center’s social media sites - including but not limited to our Spotify™, Facebook™, Pinterest™, Twitter™, YouTube™ pages and online story-sharing forums - and look forward to any comments, stories and experiences you want to share.
That said, we do make reasonable efforts to monitor participation to ensure that you stay on topic, are courteous and avoid making offensive comments. Please remember that information posted on any of our social media platforms shouldn't be considered the complete views of Old Town Christian Outreach Center.
Please be aware that once you post something online, there's the potential for thousands of people to read your words, even years from now. As a result, we suggest that you exercise caution when posting information on any of our social media sites and that you not disclose personal identifiable information like your location, personal information, financial information, etc.
Old Town Christian Outreach Center reserves the sole right to review edit and/or delete any comments it deems are inappropriate. Comments including but not limited to the following may be deleted or edited by the moderators:
- Abusive or hurtful comments about a blogger or another participant
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion of events, groups, pages, games, Web sites, organizations and programs not related to or affiliated with the church/ministry)
- Comments that use foul language or "hate speech" (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic or gender bashing language)
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal or untrue comments about a participant), instead of just criticizing his/her posting, opinion or comments
- Comments that violate the privacy of our members and their families
All links to other Web sites found linked from Old Town Christian Outreach Center 's social media sites are provided as a service to readers, but such linkage does not constitute endorsement of those sites by Old Town Christian Outreach Center, and as such we are not responsible for the content of external Web sites.
By submitting content to any of Old Town Christian Outreach Center's social media sites, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public, and that Old Town Christian Outreach Center may use this information for internal and external promotional purposes. Please note that other participants may use your posted information beyond the control of Old Town Christian Outreach Center. If you do not wish to have the information you have made available via this site used, published, copied and/or reprinted, please do not post on this page.